Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you top that??
You are posting your own "In the Wind" performance, right? It was the highlight of the evening. Period. :D
Rick

It hurts to laugh, that was a good one. I dont know if you can top that one. But it was worth it.

Just got some time to get caught up. I to would like to thank Shane for the great time everyone had. The wife and I got dive in on Fri. then sat around till dinner. Had a great time at Sally's good food and great people.

On Sat morning Suprbugman, cmufieldhockey, Jimdiverman and I got 2 great dives at Jackson Blue, then I left them to get back to my wife at Vortex. I was to hoping get some dives in with her, but her sinuses were not to nice to her this weekend. Flightlead and I had a good dive that afternoon. From that point we just stayed around and talked to everyone till the festivities began. That was a great night. That alone was worth diving over for.

On Sunday was a late start as one would think. After hanging and talking that morning Suprbugman, cmufieldhockey and I made a cave dive in vortex past the grate. That was very nice. Doesn't go that far for backmont but was very nice. After that we sat around grabbed some lunch and got packed up. Had a great time and can't wait till Oct. to do it again. It was good to put a face's to a name's and have to say that the people I met are some great people. So Thanks for all the fun and see you at the next one.

Jaime

The pics and videos are great so far, keep em coming! :D

I got in late last night, past 11, didn't unpack, just crashed out dead. Worked today, then dove the Whiskey Wreck this afternoon(LOL). I'm about to fall out dead again.

I'm going to get a report together when I get caught up and a bit of free time. Probably in a night or two. Had friggin awesome time though

divinginn - Great pic :D I almost ruined my keyboard!

SPRING SPRING-FEST #1

WOW!!!

Pictures and report tomorrow . . .

the K

I give up ,look in my gallery for pictures

Great photos.. General question. Who is the BGSU alum with the green ball cap talking to Denise? My daughter goes to school there.
Howard

Hey, Carolyn . . .
. . . it's a sand tiger shark.

the K

Great photos.. General question. Who is the BGSU alum with the green ball cap talking to Denise? My daughter goes to school there.
Howard

He is not on Scubaboard. He was at the grill and I thought everyone there were SBers so I asked him who he was and he was with a group of divers doing their OW check out dives. I believe he told me his group and another OW class were joining in with us. Anyhow, before long I had him cooking the steak that Parysa and Andy gave me and giving me one of his baked potatoes.:D Oh the joys of having a big mouth.:wink:

He is not on Scubaboard. He was at the grill and I thought everyone there were SBers so I asked him who he was and he was with a group of divers doing their OW check out dives. I believe he told me his group and another OW class were joining in with us. Anyhow, before long I had him cooking my steak and giving me one of his baked potatoes.:D Oh the joys of having a big mouth.:wink:

Hey thanks! Have a great day and you really don't have a big mouth.

Hey, Carolyn . . .
. . . it's a sand tiger shark.

the K
Of course it is!
I've never seen one in the Gulf, so didn't even think about the Sand Tiger when you showed me the picture... but the Gulf's in their normal range, and by golly that's what you got - cool! Big, too!
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom