Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a good one Carolyn.

Heard juke box hero going to work this morning and choked on redbull, so lets not forget Robbie and his performance. At the price of redbulls, I figure I blew 70 cents or so out my nose. But my sinuses are clear again.

I have the Juke Box Hero sequence. His groupies are pretty cute too. I think he's better than Foreigner.

Be patient - they're coming.

:bandsmlz:Definitely Robbie Rocked out! Martin was a big surprise too! We have some talented folks here in the forum! It was a great show!

Carolyn:sharks:

Most definatley an entertaining group . Yes Martin did a great job too, yep he has some cute groupies.

Tommy, just curious. You were a hit with the chicken dance. You blew that away with this last performance, just how are you going to top that? I know you must have something brewing to surprise us. But man, you set a pretty big standard there. Maybe a Tommy and Uncle Ricky duet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom