Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I had stayed for the evening events, but we had to get folks back to their hotel rooms and familys. I did enjoy meeting the few SBers that I got the chance to. Next year I will plan for the weekend and not have a head cold. I really wish I had been able to meet more of you. Well sounds like a good time was had by all.

The pictures are real doozies - will have to let some folks preview them and my standard fee of a cold Landshark with lime as bribe for not posting. Also have some fantastic video that I will have to edit and ask Ricky's help on how to post video. Bribe stands for that too.
I am not skeered! I am ready to see what ya got! I don't think there is a rule what happens in Vortex stays in Vortex...it's common knowledge it will be posted on the board for all of our amusement! :mooner: Hopefully, you got all my best sides lol! :mooner: He he he!:D

Carolyn:sharks:

Ps...why do I have the eerie suspiscion that I will be seeing the "video" on you tube?

I am not skeered! I am ready to see what ya got! I don't think there is a rule what happens in Vortex stays in Vortex...it's common knowledge it will be posted on the board for all of our amusement! :mooner: Hopefully, you got all my best sides lol! :mooner: He he he!:D

Oh, I took a photo of one of your sides, that's for sure! :wink:

Oh, I took a photo of one of your sides, that's for sure! :wink:

Can't wait to see how big it is on film! Don't forget to add WIDE LOAD :mooner:! LOL!

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you really laugh at?

I don't know which one of you came up with that idea but Brad gets a A+ in marketing. But I am surprized that he didn't follow-up on announcing on the PA about the big Springfest Special.

Tom, you gonna use your card:eyebrow:?

Phil Ellis
DiveSports.com

Denise,
especially the aircraft landing light you had with you.
P.S. Denise, next time don't forget your tent, or should I say luxurious mansion, setup instructions.

Now, Now...lets not exaggerate...I only saw one aircraft trying to land through the trees with the spotlight I bought to see how to assemble the tent after dark..:wink: Sorry about missing the night dive. After driving three hours and arriving at 9pm and it taking 2 hours to set up our mansion, complete with beds, linens, chairs, lounge chairs, a canopy, cook wear, bar, clothing, dive gear, etc...I decided to opt for a drink instead of a dive...After all, our slogan was "Drinkers with a Diving Problem". I wanted to set the proper example.:D

Now, Now...lets not exaggerate...I only saw one aircraft trying to land through the trees with the spotlight I bought to see how to assemble the tent after dark..:wink: Sorry about missing the night dive. After driving three hours and arriving at 9pm and it taking 2 hours to set up our mansion, complete with beds, linens, chairs, lounge chairs, a canopy, cook wear, bar, clothing, dive gear, etc...I decided to opt for a drink instead of a dive...After all, our slogan was "Drinkers with a Diving Problem". I wanted to set the proper example.:D

If it takes you 2 hours to set up for a 2-day camping trip, you brought 2 much stuff.:lotsalove:

:rofl3: Shane extended the non-quiet-time for an hour for us and when quiet time finally came

There was a quiet time?:confused:

P.S....You are awesome too girl!!!

I am not skeered!

Carolyn, you are many things, but "skeered" would not be one of them.:D You and the girls are fabulous!! :blinking: You rock Girl!!!! After Tif grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the Bahama Mamas the party really started hopping (and so did we). Parysa and Andy twisted my arm:wink: and made me, my Andy and Andrew eat their steaks....awesome BTW. After I saw how good everyone else was singing and dancing I tried to stay back and watch but the girls dragged me out again for a dance or two.

If it takes you 2 hours to set up for a 2-day camping trip, you brought 2 much stuff.:lotsalove:

Hey Now!! I only had 6 men helping with the setup. Where were the rest of you guys?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom