Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Denny maybe we can get a 2for1 discount at the nursing home..:D:D

Has anybody seen my weight harness????

Do you all want me to post a firm date for the Fall Meet & Greet? I have a good idea, but I thought it may be a bit soon just 2 days away from our Spring M & G. I've got a date that could prove to be a lot of fun.

Do you all want me to post a firm date for the Fall Meet & Greet? I have a good idea, but I thought it may be a bit soon just 2 days away from our Spring M & G. I've got a date that could prove to be a lot of fun.

Post the date old man! :D

halloween is too late in the year. plus everyone wants to be home to see the kiddies come to the door all dressed up.

Post the date old man! :D

Check in tomorrow; I will have the date posted with full details on a new thread---I sure hope it will work for most, if not all of you. Ber, please sticky tomorrow's post for the Fall Meet & Greet.

Guys and gals, I had a great time. Fri. night was just awesome and what I experienced on Sat. night was a riot. (Thank you, Jordan) Even though I missed Sat. afternoon---food, diving and meeting new friends---I think I got the "heart" of M & G. for the time I was able to be there. Rob, thanks for sharing your tent with me Sat. night; Jim for having the courage to dive with me; John, for letting me try out the BC which led to a purchase; Cheryl, for the great Kielbasa (the tradition goes on); Jwalko, for your great Peppers and sausage; Ted, for your "affair with Ariel";:rofl3: and KT, for bringing some class to GLWC, even though John had to put you to bed so you wouldn't fall in the campfire.:D I truly hope to see everybody in the Fall.

halloween is too late in the year. plus everyone wants to be home to see the kiddies come to the door all dressed up.

It's not Holloween---besides, I don't want to freeze my butt off at the very end of Oct.

so i just found out that my dive buddy pritch is turning 21 on sunday, so saturday night we'll have to do something special for him. you guys think you could do that? i plan on gettin a cake and everything but anything special or funny we could do would be awesome, so lets make this memorable for him thanks
wally

I'd say it turned out to be pretty memorable! And, there's pics to prove it!:)

ever think of having the get together at Portage Quarry. I know they have a large camping area that is literally feet from the quarry and a beach for non-diving family members, 3 sand volleyball courts and an open field and concert stage. Oh and 3 horseshoe pits. Camping is I believe $5 a person .No charge for parking " ever"

Nice seeing Katie and Amber again. Katie, I sent a friend request on Facebook to you. There are three pages of people with your name! Nice meeting Barb too- makes me wish I went to Chicago! Kathleen, I enjoyed chatting with you and passed on the tips to my son.

I guess I'll add to the thread. This was my first M&G, and it is one that I will never forget for reasons both good and bad. Thanks to everyone who realized how close to home the accident hit for me.
I met so many new people that I am sure it will take several more meetings before I can get everyone's name right. The food was incredible, the diving was nice (thanks to my dive buddies) and the laughs around the fire were even better. I was made to feel welcome from the moment that Tracey and I arrived, even though I was seemingly alone amidst Wolverine and Buckeye fans.

Thank you for the use of the "Bunhouse" on Saturday night. That was a much-appreciated, very cozy bunk. Now we just need to work on a certain someone's snoring that was loud enough to scare the fish in the quarry.
KT, your joke about 12" and a punch in the face was a good laugh that I needed, and for the best damn S'Mores that I have ever tasted! Jordin, you held up well in the face of adversity. Again, much needed laughs for a group that I think was searching for some that night. The birthday cake that shall live in infamy!

Mike was right, you are a special group of people. I look forward to seeing and diving with all of you again.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom