Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This year I plan on coming down on Friday as well vs. my usual noon on Saturday arrival time.

I am just cleaning up here in Key Largo and am looking forward to see you all in just about month. On Tuesday I plan on doing a 3 tanker in Jupiter with a good friend for the last day of lobster season. The wind has been blowing like crazy hear for weeks so I am getting a bit dry around the gills.

After Jupiter, I will head to High Springs to take my Apprentice Cave (the 3rd of the 4 classes needed to be Full cave certified) and Advance Nitrox classes. Then 20 hours more and I will be back home a week from today.

Be safe.

Maybe if your lucky the bride will stand the groom up and you will be able to get there earlier.

:D

Denny started something! I have an awards banquet to go to. Didn't know till the other night.

Big generators, big trucks, red sports cars, we all know what those things are a compensator for! :D Big toys, small endowment.:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom