Spoilers: Harry Potter 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son:
Is she writing the damned thing yet???
i know. i got po'd when she took the long break earlier, between 4 & 5. so she got married and had a baby. big deal! it's all about *ME* and what *I* wanted was to read the next book!! :wink:

I think the Regulus angle is a good angle on the RAB deal. I also think that Dumbledore may be coming back what with the going up in flames thing (much like a Phoenix). I think that Snape being evil is just too easy.

I also think that Lupin and Tonks and Ginny and Harry will be together.

I am worried about the Bill angle that she has left open though. I wonder what will become of him and if he and phlegm will have more of a role in the next book.

Hurry up with it.

I don't think Dumbledore is coming back. So far it's been an integral part of the plot. It's only very dark magic that fends off death, with the sole exception of the now destroyed sorcerer's stone. Even that simply kept the person alive much longer than normal, nothing was ever said about it resurrecting the dead.

The firey funeral was just that, a flashy bit of magic to make his tomb.

She didn't bring Sirius back, nor any other wizard or witch that's been killed. Dumbledore isn't coming back, either.

Mrs.Prages:
I think the Regulus angle is a good angle on the RAB deal. I also think that Dumbledore may be coming back what with the going up in flames thing (much like a Phoenix). I think that Snape being evil is just too easy.
He's not coming back, the spell broke when he died, his picture's already up on the wall in the Headmaster's room.

Mrs.Prages:
I also think that Lupin and Tonks and Ginny and Harry will be together.
Let's hope so.

Mrs.Prages:
I am worried about the Bill angle that she has left open though. I wonder what will become of him and if he and phlegm will have more of a role in the next book.
I don't think she'll kill them off after the wedding.

Mrs.Prages:
Hurry up with it.
Ditto!

Phew, just finished it....While reading I had three in my mind that might be the one to die....Dumbledore was one of them. How I hate being right.

I agreee the way he died was too easy for it to be the end. I have a feeling it is not the last that we hear from Dumbledore. He might be there for Harry to guide him in his training. Maybe a spirit or ghost that only Harry can see and he passes on his learnings to Hermione and Ron.

They made it very clear that Draco was to be the one to kill Dumbledore and Snape just walks past all that and zaps him? Perhaps it was planned that way, between D & S, with Death Eaters as witnesses. In this way he would save Dumbledore without breaking the promise to Draco's mother.

The book....when Harry looked for the date the book was 50yo, before Snape was there - did Snape use an old book? A bit of a loose end there. Will Harry go back and get the book? Find out more of Snapes secrets?

I think that Harry and Ginny will, when all is done and V is history, get back together.

Oh yeah, in leaving the grounds Snape had more than enough oppotunity to get Harry and take him to V....he didn't, why not?

justleesa:
Phew, just finished it....While reading I had three in my mind that might be the one to die....Dumbledore was one of them. How I hate being right.

I agreee the way he died was too easy for it to be the end. I have a feeling it is not the last that we hear from Dumbledore. He might be there for Harry to guide him in his training. Maybe a spirit or ghost that only Harry can see and he passes on his learnings to Hermione and Ron.
Remember the mirror in book 5.

justleesa:
They made it very clear that Draco was to be the one to kill Dumbledore and Snape just walks past all that and zaps him? Perhaps it was planned that way, between D & S, with Death Eaters as witnesses. In this way he would save Dumbledore without breaking the promise to Draco's mother.

The book....when Harry looked for the date the book was 50yo, before Snape was there - did Snape use an old book? A bit of a loose end there. Will Harry go back and get the book? Find out more of Snapes secrets?
Good point.

justleesa:
I think that Harry and Ginny will, when all is done and V is history, get back together.

Oh yeah, in leaving the grounds Snape had more than enough oppotunity to get Harry and take him to V....he didn't, why not?
Another good point.

justleesa:
I am sorry to say that I don't own book 5 :bawling:, please refresh my memory
Sirius gave him a two-way mirror for communication in book 5.

Laurens
(Proud owner of books 1-6 (English and Dutch))

Don't forget that Dumbledore is now in a painting in the headmasters office. If Harry wishes to, he can communicate with Dumbledore. We have seen that the people in the paintings are cognizent and active participants, as seen in all the books.

Back
Top Bottom