Spoilers: Harry Potter 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought there was something about Crookshanks when he was introduced. Been long enough now that I'm convinced not, but I suppose anything is possible :wink:

McConnagle will likely stay as headmaster.

I dunno about HP not going back for year 7. He still has things to learn, and is up against people with a lot more training & experience than he has. So there's wiggle room for her to have him change his mind & go back to finish school. Possibly Minerva will convince him of the need, maybe promise to work with him on some things he needs to know.

Also not to be overlooked is the fact that yet once again, they're in need of a defense against the dark arts teacher, since this one is on the run after comitting murder. Possibly they'll get Lupus back? Long shot, dunno. More likely an as yet unknown character.

Wayward Son:
Possibly they'll get Lupus back?
I hope not, that is a horrible disease :rofl:

justleesa:
That's right!
Well if 7 is already written I guess they will give us a year before it comes out

Just a minor correction, but the FINAL CHAPTER of 7 has supposedly been written, and was enough to sell the entire series to the publisher. I expect she has a few more words to toss in front of it. :wink:

FT

FredT:
Just a minor correction, but the FINAL CHAPTER of 7 has supposedly been written, and was enough to sell the entire series to the publisher. I expect she has a few more words to toss in front of it. :wink:

FT
Yeah, unfortunately, she wants to take a little time off for her kids! Can you imagine the nerve of this woman! :D

Dumbledore is dead, don't forget, there was an interview where Rowling said she was crying because she had to kill of one of her major characters.

Finished it in two days....interesting death.

El Orans:
#1 Who is R.A.B.?
#2 Did s(he) do what was promised?

I think it's Sirius's brother (was it Regulus?). Also, somewhere in Book 5 Harry or his friends found, in Sirius' house, a heavy necklace that he couldn't open. That house used to belong to Sirius's brother. Coincidence?

radinator:
Coincidence?

Wormtail's new hand is made of silver. One of the only things that can kill a werewolf is silver. Coincidence?

If there is one thing I have learned from reading these books is that nothing JK writes is a coincidence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom