Spoilers: Harry Potter 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ooh, good one, erin!! i hadn't even gone there!

yes, this is true - Plus the people in the pictures can wander between different frames in different places

justleesa:
yes, this is true - Plus the people in the pictures can wander between different frames in different places
True, but it seems like some can only travel between their own pictures. Like Sirius grandfather in Book 5. Tho who knows where Dumbledore may have placed portraits. :wink:

Right
... Can't wait to see if all our thoughts come out in book 7, which she promised would be the last, Right?

Will she come back with a 17/18yo Harry? or with a 25 yo Harry that has all the experience that he will need to take care of V?

I don't remember for sure since I'm already almost through another series but....IIRC it was hinted at that Snape did have a used book. I think D is comming back and that Snape is nowhere near the bad guy he was made out to be. There is some reason that D let Snape finally have the Defense class after all this time. Wonder if Snape is related to Harry somehow? Even if Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts, I think the series will end there. It was hinted at strongly that V felt a strong tie to Hogwarts. Darn I wish the next book was out already!! I really hate having to get partway through a series then have to wait for the next book.

Book 7 has been written and is in editing. My wife saw an interview with Rowling where that statement was made.

TwoBit

whoa! so hopefully it'll be out quickly, like the timeframe between 2 & 3. excellent! anybody else think crookshanks could be an animagus?

Crookshanks, No.

Mrs. Norris, it wouldn't suprise me.

Dumbledore is dead. I think be believed in the goodness of Snape up to the point that Snape killed him. I think that Snape is just as evil as he is portrayed.

Who will be the next headmaster (mistress)?

Ron and Hermione will finally get together. Ginny and Harry will get back together.

Harry gets offered the job as DADA teacher at Hogwarts.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Crookshanks, No.

Mrs. Norris, it wouldn't suprise me.

Who will be the next headmaster (mistress)?

Harry gets offered the job as DADA teacher at Hogwarts.

TwoBit
i think mrs norris is just tied to filch like mrs figg's cats are tied to her. like a consolation prize for no magic of their own.

i'd bet minerva mcgonigle just slides into it from the deputy spot. be interesting to see who becomes deputy if that happens, though. bet it won't be snape!!

i thought of that. i can't imagine how they'd get around the fact that he wouldn't have his NEWTs, though. their beaurocracy is almost as bad as the muggle world's!

polerin312:
True, but it seems like some can only travel between their own pictures. Like Sirius grandfather in Book 5. Tho who knows where Dumbledore may have placed portraits. :wink:

Not entirely true, even in this book, the "Fat Lady" visited other pictures, even got drunk from one. Also, remember when Harry got his wizard card out of the chocolate frogs? Dumbledore, and he was there sometimes, and other times he was not. Don't know if there was ever an instance of one of those cards talking, but that could be one way that Harry could converse with Dumbledore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom