Spoilers: Harry Potter 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, do you think Dumbledore is really dead? I mean, I didn't really feel it, and there has to be some reason that he trusted Snape so much. I just don't feel like he really killed him. Never liked Snape, but this seems too easy, to have Snape kill Dumbledore, where is the shock factor? Now, if Hermione would have killed Dumbledore, well then, that would have been some major shock factor! What really sucks, is that we will have to wait years to find out!

Another thing that bothered me is how great Dumbledore was and doing all of this stuff that Harry had no idea to do...yeah, I understand Dumbledore was great, but doesn't that make Harry kind of weak and unable to face Voldemort? Harry couldn't even close his mind to Snape to get a crack at him near the end, but somehow he is going to wake up in the morning and have all kinds of power and knowledge? Seems like that is what he is lacking, and needs a lot more of...knowledge. I just hope that this doesn't drag out for years and we get to find out next summer :) Yeah, I know, but I can dream can't I?

polerin312:
Thursday night. I am "supposed" to be there from 7:30 - 8:45. Goodie. Tho I have never had a layover there before. O'Hare, St Louis, Knoxville, and Indianapolis before, but never Cincinnati
Delta hub. I'd say I'd come down for a little Meet and Greet, but you'd have to come out of the gate and then pass back through security. And for an hour and fifteen minutes....well that wouldn't give us much time for even a cup of coffee!!!!! A three hour layover would work!!! A two is right about where it becomes doable. Bummer. I had thought it would be fun!!!!

I would have even brought you a tiara to wear while in the airport. (thus insuring that you were searched really well going through security :wink:)

pennypue:
Delta hub. I'd say I'd come down for a little Meet and Greet, but you'd have to come out of the gate and then pass back through security. And for an hour and fifteen minutes....well that wouldn't give us much time for even a cup of coffee!!!!! A three hour layover would work!!! A two is right about where it becomes doable. Bummer. I had thought it would be fun!!!!

I would have even brought you a tiara to wear while in the airport. (thus insuring that you were searched really well going through security :wink:)
I will already be wearing mine!! Coming back my layover is alittle longer (10am - 11:30) but still to short. Stupid Security!! Esp carrying all my gear. No way that is going thru baggage!!

kent_1848:
So, do you think Dumbledore is really dead? I mean, I didn't really feel it, and there has to be some reason that he trusted Snape so much. I just don't feel like he really killed him. Never liked Snape, but this seems too easy, to have Snape kill Dumbledore, where is the shock factor? Now, if Hermione would have killed Dumbledore, well then, that would have been some major shock factor! What really sucks, is that we will have to wait years to find out!

Another thing that bothered me is how great Dumbledore was and doing all of this stuff that Harry had no idea to do...yeah, I understand Dumbledore was great, but doesn't that make Harry kind of weak and unable to face Voldemort? Harry couldn't even close his mind to Snape to get a crack at him near the end, but somehow he is going to wake up in the morning and have all kinds of power and knowledge? Seems like that is what he is lacking, and needs a lot more of...knowledge. I just hope that this doesn't drag out for years and we get to find out next summer :) Yeah, I know, but I can dream can't I?
Questions:
#1 Who is R.A.B.?
#2 Did s(he) do what was promised?
#3 Where are Snape & Malfoy? It was rumoured that Malfoy would join up with Harry in the last book. That could still happen.
#4 What was the reason Dumbledore trusted Snape?
#5 Was R.A.B. working alone when retrieving the Horcrux? Dumbledore admitted that it was a job that required 2 wizards.
#6 Is this the end of the relationship with Ginny?
#7 Where's book 7? :11:

El Orans:
Questions:
#1 Who is R.A.B.?
#2 Did s(he) do what was promised?
#3 Where are Snape & Malfoy? It was rumoured that Malfoy would join up with Harry in the last book. That could still happen.
#4 What was the reason Dumbledore trusted Snape?
#5 Was R.A.B. working alone when retrieving the Horcrux? Dumbledore admitted that it was a job that required 2 wizards.
#6 Is this the end of the relationship with Ginny?
#7 Where's book 7? :11:
IMHO...
1. Sirius' brother
2. Hard to say
3. Prob w/ Voldemort
4. I think Dumbdore knew this was the only way to save Malfoy. In 5 he said there were things worth than death. I think he knew what the plan was & knew in order to get Snape in further he had to sacrifice himself.
5. I doubt he could have been.. but who he was working with could be any NUMBER of people.
6. I don't think so
7. In her head... :D

or it could be ameila bones. we don't know her whole name, she recently died some horrible death, and that's who i thought of. regulus died a long time ago - do you think voldemort checks on his horcruxes once in a while? or a horcurx laid is a horcurx played? and harry not planning to go back to school!! i agree with wanting to know why dumbledore trusted snape. it can't be that easy, that he 'just did', and snape has been a double agent sooo long without dumbledore noticing. i mean, d was a good ligilimens, too. cool to find out more about tom's childhood, huh?

I think that Dumbledore is really dead. I'm not sure about Snape being evil. It could very well be that Dumbledore sacrificed himself to give Snape better standing with the Death Eaters.

I don't think Hogwarts will be closed the next year.

Hogwarts may be open, but Harry may still not go.

I think Snape is what he appears. I expect one whale of an *** kicking when Harry gets up with him. I also look for him to finally get a fight with Bellatrix. Payback for Sirius.

Hadn't thought about Amelia Bones, but you're right, that could be a possibility.

Is she writing the damned thing yet???

Wayward Son:
Hogwarts may be open, but Harry may still not go.

I think Snape is what he appears. I expect one whale of an *** kicking when Harry gets up with him. I also look for him to finally get a fight with Bellatrix. Payback for Sirius.

Hadn't thought about Amelia Bones, but you're right, that could be a possibility.

Is she writing the damned thing yet???
She has yet to begin... :11:

I don't think that Harry will take on everyone. It would only be a succession of duels then. I still don't think Snape is evil, that would be too easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom