Specialty License Plate concept files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

funny!

The one that I posted is a slight revision of the #1 plate on your post. It has the tag line, and I re-did the State. The lines are a little cleaner, and it has a slight drop shadow, and outline. I'm still tinkering with them as time allows.

Looks really good Scott.

Willie

humanphibian:
Here is the Tx Dive Plate with a couple of revisions, and the tag line added. Let me know what ya'll think.

I will take two of these please. They look great. I appreciate all your hard work on these.

I'm starting to talk to area divers about this and there are ALOT of people who seem interested... If emails are needed or signatures let me know...

We can get this done!

Great plate concept btw!!

I need 2!

I'm not willing to give up my US Army plates at this time, but I know a ton of people (including my wife) that would definitely want plate #1. I can't believe there isn't one already.

I'm diggin' #1 as well... I'll check with my LDS see if they've gotten to hear about this yet as well. They might not be opposed to having a petition sitting on the counter either.

- d.

I just e-mailed Dale Shively at TPWD to see if he has had time to review the concept plate files that I sent over last week. He has been quick to respond so far, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'll post a summary of his remarks when (if) they arrive.

Drumroll...............

Here is Mr. Shively's response,

"Scott:

I am waiting for the write-up from Bob Murphy on his research. Once I have that in place, I will send you our thoughts on the concept.

Regards,

J. Dale Shively"

I guess that the ball is in Bob's court for now:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom