Specialty License Plate concept files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote for number 1. I love it and I would get them in a second for my motorcycle and my truck.

I can see it in FF just fine.

The dive flag is my favorite but if we need a wider audience to get it approved the combo is good. The fishing one wouldn't really appeal to me.

Good job. And thanks for all your hard work getting this thing through! :thumb:

I'll take the number one plate... with mash potatos and gravy! But honestly, get these out quick, cause I need new plates in December, and I'd rather shell out for those and have the money go to a good cause.

It's not a done deal yet, but I'm working on it.:D

Mr. Shively will be back by the end of the week. After he has time to review the pics, and pass along any recommendations I'll have a better idea where we stand. I have collected contact names from several of the recent posts just in case we need to start an e-mail campaign. We also have an offer from a SB member to host a petition.

stay tuned........

I like No. 1, as well. Excellent job! :D

humanphibian:
It's not a done deal yet, but I'm working on it.:D

Mr. Shively will be back by the end of the week. After he has time to review the pics, and pass along any recommendations I'll have a better idea where we stand. I have collected contact names from several of the recent posts just in case we need to start an e-mail campaign. We also have an offer from a SB member to host a petition.

stay tuned........

The person willing to host a petition if they need some help please let PM me. I might be able to save on some printing cost. I am also willing to donate my time to get some sigantures at LDS or at CSSP. Just let me know if you need anything. I wonder if we how many signatures we could get at the Plano stop of the Ten City Tour at Adventure Scuba. I still think that if we can get some other clubs envolved in this it will make our lives easier.

Let me know when the petition is ready. Even though I'm not in Texas anymore, I'm sure that the LDS that I used in San Antonio would be more than willing to keep it at the front counter and get signatures on it.

I vote for number 1

I would also like to make sure that the usual personalization is available also.

Back
Top Bottom