Specialty License Plate concept files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like Dive #1 (without the boats) Put me down for 1

Nice, I likey. The first one says it all, great tribute to Texas, and a great tribute to Scuba, good and true. Not sure of other states but here in Vegas we have specialty plates for darn near everything. I can say that I like the ones that you can actually see whats its for, rather than trying to decifer what the picture is. So number one has my vote and I also think that this should me a nation wide special issue plate deal where no matter where you live you can get one with your state on it as a dive flag!!

good job

Hey, I'm a little late here, but I dig the plates. What's the word, and how can I help?

I haven't gotten any response from the guy at TPWD as of yet. I'll e-mail him tomorrow and see if I get a response.

I have been working with chairmanTARAC on this issue as well. He has been "Hands On" with this issue for a LONG time. There are some different approaches to getting this through the acceptance process. He is exploring some different avenues and getting input from others in positions of influence.

The time may come, very soon, for a grass roots e-mail blast to every contact that we can come up with. I for one think that it is time for this to happen, and it doesn't look like I am alone in thinking this. If TPWD will not listen, we may have to get LOUDER!

This is the one that is being proposed in North Carolina:

Looks pretty nice to me

We've had the petition in North Carolina for a Dive License tag for several months now. We lack about 60 some divers to participate. Good luck with your petition.

I think I've got it to work now, humanphibian:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom