spanish rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not worried about traffic. What does concern me a little is that we will be swimming for the reef about dead in the middle of low and hight tide. My question to those who have done this dive before would be, how bad does the current get?

The current wasn't bad enough to carry you away or anything when I was there. You could feel it though. I don't think it will be any real issue. You have to remember when I went it was 3 to 5 foot seas. I don't think it will be that bad on Thurs.

Well unfortunately I am going to have to skip out on this dive. That pesky thing called work is going to get in the way. I am going to be slammed all week. Sorry guys. Wish I could be there. Really wanted to do the dive and meet you guys. Hopefully next time.

I was going to give this a try, but after doing three tanks in the Gulf today, I've decided it's too !@#$ cold to dive. I'll wait a month.....

if anyone can get off a little earlier today and wants to do it then let me know.....thursday just happens to be the only day this week where i'm caught up doing stuff.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom