spanish rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 26th sounds good to me too. I get off at 4PM, if i'm looking at about an hour and a half to get there I'd say we should meet/splash down around 6ish?

I will plan on meeting you at that time. If you guys get there and get ready and I still haven't shown up go in with out me. If I am not there it means work has gotten in the way of fun time.

I'll PM you all with my Cell. Give me a ring if you can't make it.

Just a little warning, traffic on SR64 (Manatee Ave.) can get a little backed up around that time of the evening heading out to the island. Cortez Ave. is usually worse. Bradenton rush hour.

AstroDad:
Evening dive? 1.5 hrs south of TIA? Were is this place?

Here is a MAP
you should be able to get directions from the link. We're planning on meeting around 5:30 on Thursday the 26th. May stick around for a 2nd night dive... not sure yet.

NitroRoo:
Here is a MAP
you should be able to get directions from the link. We're planning on meeting around 5:30 on Thursday the 26th. May stick around for a 2nd night dive... not sure yet.

Thanks. That's not too awful far from South Brandon. I can't leave until about 3:15, but will try to make it. Me and the kid that is. We're doing the Sheridan on the 24'th, so this should be a nice follow up dive...

AstroDad:
Thanks. That's not too awful far from South Brandon. I can't leave until about 3:15, but will try to make it. Me and the kid that is. We're doing the Sheridan on the 24'th, so this should be a nice follow up dive...

I live in Brandon too. It usually takes a little over an hour to get there. You should be fine. Hell you might want to ge early and hit one of the other dive spots before everyone else gets there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom