spanish rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah sorry... today was one of the days I wouldnt be able to make it.... hope I'm not the only one out there tomorrow...

Is anyone still doing this dive? I'm not a definite but a probably...i think i freed up some time in my evening schedule....i'll have to see how work goes this afternoon though.....

I'm still hoping to... although my wife was giving me grief about it this am... I can probably make it if some other people are going to show up.

alright... just got the official "ok" from central command. I will be at the parking lot by 5:30, splashdown by 6. Hope you can make it! :D

Well guys I'm sorry I missed the dive. Hope you had a good one. Please give a report. Hopefully we can do it again soon and I can make that one.

I showed up around 5:45 and NitroRoo (Reuben) was the only other who could make it out today. It was a good dive.....very shallow so you can stay there forever.....I had a steel LP108 and had about half of my air left after close to an hour dive. Anyway the swim out was fine, once out there visibility was probably 10-12 ft maybe. I'm not a good judge of that stuff, but anyway it was good enough to see stuff. It turned out being a lot better dive then i had expected. Quite a few fish out there, a good number of different crabs, and even though the overall plant and coral varieties were limited, there was still plenty to look at. I also saw some large yellow seahorses....those were pretty interesting, however when i looked for Reuben to show him he was no where around. There was quite a bit of current out there today though, but it was still a good dive. I hope more people can make it out next time, I would like to meet everyone.

Yeah thanks for coming out Gregg!

We had a good dive... other than not being able find eachother for about 15 minutes (we each surfaced a few times but kept missing eachother: :yl2jump:). Saw lots of fish out there today, visibility was maybe 10ft at best (making it hard to keep together), but overall good enough to see some things. Wish I could have seen the seahorses but we did see plenty of other fish. Saw a new agelfish I've never seen before, a few sheepshead, and lots of other smaller fish. There was a bit of current, and quite a bit of surge today. The swim back in on the surface took forever, but it was worth it and I'd definitely do it again!

Sounds like you guys had a grat dive. I ended up working a little late. Late enough to make the trip a wash for me. I hope to get out there with you guys another time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom