spanish rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I will give it a look next time I'm up there. I checked out Nitroroo's map, so I have a location. Any hassles with solo diving from the local gendarme?

NO. I didn't even see anyone out there. Just some tourists and other beach goers. Several people spoke to me and were very friendly. No hassles at all. I even had a speargun in my hand and had no problems. Didn't see anything worth shooting at but I had it anyway.

Any idea if they allow dogs on that beach? My non-diving buddy may want to come and bring the dog too (always nice to have someone on land watching out).

I saw other people on the beach with their dogs. As far as actually being allowed I don't know but there were some there.
Miss D I would have loved the company. Maybe next time!!!!!!

git-r-dun, how far off the beach would you say the reef is distance wise? And how long do you think it would take you to get there from Tampa International Airport.

If it wouldn't take more than an hour to get there from the airport and you want to try an afternoon/evening dive in the 5 to 5:30 pm time frame, I'd be game pretty much any evening except Wednsday's

An evening dive during the week would work well for me also, let's do it!
Narcosis, check out the "sugar barge" thread for some more details and a map. I'd say you'd be right at about 1 hour from TPA to spanish rocks (traffic permitting).

I'm in. I'd say Tuesday or Friday of this week could work for me.

Think of me. I will be in RI with Johnny :D

Missdirected:
Think of me. I will be in RI with Johnny :D
You are going to be out of state in the cold while we are diving?
what is this world coming to?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom