SP G250 jam nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you guys don't mind if I try to get this thread back on track.
Order for number of aftermarket air barrel jam nuts:
Couv 2
Buddasummer ?
Rusty Shackleford ?
Rsingler ?
Rhwestfall ?

Mine were done (Luis had a couple done as well) by a friend who took perfection to a whole other level of obsession. Plating was his hobby and unfortunately he relocated to take another job and his new home does not have the space to setup his equipment. He said the 109's were extremely difficult to plate correctly. After his time and materials were figured in it would cost less to buy a new regulator if he charged accordingly. The only way it was affordable was because it was his hobby and he enjoyed the challenge.

The guy you used to use for plating DH cans was terrific, I think I remember asking about it and he had stopped. I had my PRAM cans done here in San Antonio and they turned out fine, probably not as good as the guy you were working with. I don't know if that shop here is still open, mostly they were doing motorcycle parts. This was close to 10 years ago.

I hope you guys don't mind if I try to get this thread back on track.
Order for number of aftermarket air barrel jam nuts:

Rhwestfall ?

between 2 to 6, maybe more... What does Bryan need for a number count? I have a significant pile if g250 regs, 10 in use, and a bunch more in reserve..... :confined:

I still have plenty of the stainless steel turret nuts I made a few years ago.....I don't expect these to sell out quickly either but I don't want to have to order 250 of them and have 248 on the shelf a year later....:)

I still have plenty of the stainless steel turret nuts I made a few years ago.....I don't expect these to sell out quickly either but I don't want to have to order 250 of them and have 248 on the shelf a year later....:)

Are those turret nuts for the MK10?

I just bought two more turret nuts!
:D

Back
Top Bottom