SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, that would be with all the women and... uh... you??? Is there a fetish here that he's not telling us about?

Jim has never slept with me but he's slept with a lot my friends and I find nothing wrong with them or him :D :popcorn: (Jim is like me, he knows a good night's sleep makes for a better day of diving tomorrow :))

Pete, you forget... I've slept with you (in the same room) too :D
That was YOU with the Vaseline chasing me around the neighborhood? So, THAT'S where those nightmares come from! I think my therapist want's to have a talk with you!

(PS... you promithed you would never tell, you beatht, you!)

That was YOU with the Vaseline chasing me around the neighborhood? So, THAT'S where those nightmares come from! I think my therapist want's to have a talk with you!

This thread is now totally out of control (and I was happy to help) :)

Jim has never slept with me but he's slept with a lot my friends and I find nothing wrong with them or him :D :popcorn: (Jim is like me, he knows a good night's sleep makes for a better day of diving tomorrow :))
Brian, as far as I know is free of "creatures"... Sleeping with friends is a standard, and natural thing for most/almost all Conch divers who believe in stretching a dollar and making a dive worth the price of the weekend :wink:

Ah, the repressed memories :rofl3:

Do you want to dive the Atlantic New Years dive this year? I'm setting it up now for a night dive ledge for a New Years dive, let me know... You'll be #5

This thread is now totally out of control (and I was happy to help) :)
... and with that total unravaling... Brian, would you like to join us on a New Year's Eve/Day dive?

Well than should I make sure you guys have a place to stay. Ocean view?????:eyebrow::eyebrow: Sunrises, Sunsets nice jetty and has a beach. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Oh the pay backs are hell here................ All I had to do is sit back and wait...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Breakfast on you the next morning was excellent!

Excuse me as I douse my head in bleach to remove that visual from my cerebral cortex....

... and with that total unraveling... Brian, would you like to join us on a New Year's Eve/Day dive?

I'd love to but I'm watching a ball drop in NYC on New Year's Eve and then I'm going down to Philly to catch the Mummer's Parade (no, not the hummers) on New Year's Day.
I'm out of town from 12/28 to 1/3, which sucks because I wanted to dive with Aquagirl while she's here.

Is ther room for one more, maybe two if I can talk my nondiving wife into attending?
COOL, Steve's coming!!! Er, I mean Ed. Ed, why do I always want to call you Steve? I guess I'm just a :dork2:. By all means bring the Mrs.!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom