GTBA Gathering/Meet-N-Greet/Send-off Party- May 24, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just as well. I now have some "have to's" tomorrow. Naturewalker (aka Gilligan, thought I forgot, didn't ya?) keep in touch!

Reports from Friday indicate divable conditions. We're planning to have a grand time and find lots of teeth. BTW, water temps are 82 - 85.

I suspect we may cruise on down to Venice today as well - I haven't been in the water in nearly a month, I'm starting to have cravings!

Last edited:
Nancy and I had a great time. We were the only divers there. Viz wasn't great (2 ft), but we had fun and brought home dinner (Flounder). Sorry no one else showed.

Well, shoot.

Glad y'all had a good time!

When I woke up this morning, it was absolutely beautiful outside. But, by then it was too late. =P Ended up spending the day out at Aquatica, so at least I ended up in the water somewhere.. even if it wasn't diving. :wink:

I'll try to make it to the next meet & greet down there, though! Any plans for when this is likely to be rescheduled? =)

Well, guess it's a good thing I didn't drive down to Venice this evening... I hopped in the apartment's pool with my gear to play with my new dive comp...

... and discovered that my HP hose has a slow leak and so does my octo's 2nd stage, too. W T F!? Grr. :redhot: :blahblah:

Well, better to discover it here than 3 hours from home. =P

And better in the pool than at 100 ft!

I think I will come up & give a look see.

i was thinking of heading up some point tomorrow morning - i'll probably go to the service club for a change

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom