Solo Dive Planning Slates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully that will allow us to focus on the important debate regarding whether printing a checklist on plastic constitutes specific direction that such a slate is only to be used in/underwater.

:D.

Ok... I have time, appropriately I'm now waiting for the summer interns to build sets of checklist for each submersion (pre-dive, mission planning, mission monitoring, pma and post dive).

Now, I wonder ... did every one that replied with a smart a$$ comment thought of the OP using the slate underwater or was it just me? I sure did, right or wrong when I think of a slate I picture something to bring underwater. After reading your post I realize it may be illogical, it could be because I find pre-printed slates either partially incomplete, partially irrelevant or both.

I wonder if I could permanently print packing checklists on slates myself, not to send down underwater of course.

I don't work for NASA just an underfunded code for the Navy, checklists are followed even to go to the head.

.... Navy, checklists are followed even to go to the head.

Could you post a few samples? I think I got the basics down but maybe I'm missing some of the finer points.

Back
Top Bottom