SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just came back from a night dive, I'm exhasted, so I won't join you for the morning dives.

I will however join you for the get together at Howard's, bearing goodies not in the list, leave some room for them, it'll be good and fresh..
(I think I can easily feed about 5-10 people)

D.

If anyones checking this thread during the party, post pics for those of us unable to attend so we can experiance the festivities vicariously through the wonders of the internet :D

Dive safe and have fun!

What a great time. Great people, great food, too much alcohol, too little air in our tanks.

Some really bad pictures froma few night shots.

SouthConch9.JPG

The debate over spandex vs. pantyhose. Or something...​

SouthConch010.JPG

Foil plate = hogfish​

SouthConch011.JPG

Helium Greetings​

SouthConch005.JPG

Frog kiss?​

There are way better shots coming. We convinced nearly the entire group to get together for group photos, but I don't have those on my camera. I'm not sure if anyone was taking morning dive shots?

I had a great time today (except when I surfaced to find a Broward County Sheriff's boat waiting for me) - thank you all !

Best,

MD

I would like to thank Howard and his wife officially for hosting us!!

It was nice to put some faces to the names, but I think I got most of them mixed up, so I'll be waiting for either pictures to make things clear or to the next SB dive day! :D

Plenty of fun diving with you people, thanks for everyone!

Big thanks go out to Howard and Michelle for facilitating a wonderful day/evening. The Conch Divers are enough to make a sailor blush.

Cheers all,
Jamie

Hey... thanks to everyone who came out yesterday... It was a great time, with a great bunch of people. We'll have to try and do this again (maybe end of summer) before all of the snowbirds come back to roost.

You guys have a great place and were so kind to share it with all of us. This was a great team effort - we had lots of food, beverages and diving to do. It was a fabulous afternoon/evening.

Thank you for everything!

I've tried to attach a few pics from the gathering-hope it works!

HIya all! I had a great time, and have some sunburn and empty tanks to prove it! Whoo Hoo! Let's do it again!
So nice seeing all the new faces. I had a great time diving with everybody.
This is a great group!

Hey everyone. I had a great time! I'm glad I could make it (especially since I wasn't sure I was going to). Glad someone convinced me to go after all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom