SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome Scott!! Soooo much talent! Who knew!!

TheCaptain:
You forgot something . . . the gooooood drinks! :wink:

Nice pictures, Scott! Thankyou!

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

Sure wish I could have been there but I had the only acceptable excuse.... I was in the classroom and pool trying to get my OW certification! Join you all soon!
Mardie

I think I may have resized these a little too small ....

Great pics, Renee.

Too bad we missed the opportunity to photograph you with your "glowstick".

Great time. When's the next trip?

Divesherpa:
Great pics, Renee.

Too bad we missed the opportunity to photograph you with your "glowstick".

Great time. When's the next trip?
Could you be looking for something like this???
And here are a few more pics from the party.

Again, I hope they are attached!

Thanks to all those I met briefly at the party! I was really frustrated that I couldn't find a dive shop open on Sunday...GGGRRRR! So that shot the weekend dive. I did manage to get a fill on Tues, that took all day...

and I did finally get a couple of dives in with Capt. Todd on the American Dream II. We went out Weds. morning, hit the Memorial wreck and then did a great drift dive. I scored a salt water spinning setup lying on the reef...

Best part of the entire adventure was snorkeling Thursday late afternoon with my son. We were about ten feet from shore playing with a school of bait fish and between us and the shore a three foot barracuda cruised by very slowly. I didn't take my eye off him until he disappeared (about ten feet, pretty crappy viz.). My son pops up and asked me what kind of fish it was, I popped up my head told him what it was, stuck my head back down for a quick look, looked up and he was up on the blanket about 100ft away!! LOL!! It was great! I tried to get him back in but he wouldn't budge because of the viz.

Quite a good group of partyers as well!

thanks for the fun!

SLY_GUY:
A definite huge thanks to Howard and Michelle for the amazing hospitality, and another huge thanks to Mambo,SFLDiver and all the others that took that extra air to help with my camera "blunder". Good news is that was all the motivation I needed to start looking into that nicer one I've been eyeing for a while. Don't worry, the new one will be equipped with LoJack!

Dude, you might want to hold off on that replacement if you haven't gotten it yet... I've got some VERY good news for you!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom