SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What else could be said? It was just so awesome, I'm speechless!
islandken:
Where is the next spot? I have more rum !
:11: Can you believe it? The rum tote might have to be up-sized! :D

I just wanted to say Thanks, as well, to Marvel for her Hospitality on the first morning beach dive, as well as Howard and Michelle for allowing us to stay so late at the party and press the nerves of the Condo guard. The night dive was fun, and I enjoyed the party.

Attached is a photo a few may want....

Have a great week, guys and gals....

Paul

I hope not to be the last one! Thankyou to all of you for the patience shown to my poor english, Thankyou for various signs of friendship I appreciateted during the meeting, Tankyou to the roommate Paul and the Tampa party with wich I had my longest :) and shallower dive:wink: , Thankyou for the nice hospitality of Marvel, Howard and Michelle, thankyou to Reneec, Diverchick7 and Matteo and all whose name and nick I just don't rember after 14 hours at work (I need some bubbles).

Great party, great drinks, looking forward to meeting most of you at Key Largo!

Here's a few more.

Here's a link to all the pictures I took Saturday. Just click on the thumbnail and a short slide show will start.

My Photoshow

Nice Scott. Very nice.

Well, the Canuck is back in the Great White North & I just wanted to thank Marvel, Howard & Michelle for hosting the front door dives & arranging for the parties beside the big pool....IT WAS GREAT!!
I really enjoyed meeting so many of you SBers, I hope to see you all again soon - good friends, good food, good diving & good times - the things that make life worthwhile - "Company of Clowns" - glad to share in the elite, however brief it is.
Look forward to diving again - looks like I may be in town November 17-22 for some more diving or partying - whatever works. :wink:

One Quick Note for anyone who might be interested in Diving the Caymens....I've got a unit booked for November 10-17 that sleeps 4 & has a full kitchen, the cost will be about $250-300 for the week for accomodation & we can cook in or eat out or whatever, diving fees, airfare & food will be extra (if we split it up & book in advance we might get some deals) the resort link is - http://www.morritts.com/tortugaclub/ - email for more info....I hope to post seperately regarding this trip later - Catch you all & thanks again for the great times & awesome memories, Darryl.

Scott that was AWESOME, thanks. Who knew you were sneaking around so much either :wink:

cow_boy2:
....IT WAS GREAT!!
I really enjoyed meeting so many of you SBers, I hope to see you all again soon - good friends, good food, good diving & good times - the things that make life worthwhile - "Company of Clowns" - glad to share in the elite, however brief it is.

. . .
Darryl.

You forgot something . . . the gooooood drinks! :wink:

Nice pictures, Scott! Thankyou!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom