SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, then we've agreed on dates...May 20th. Howarde, do we have confirmation to utilize the pad?

Any mods wandering through want to change the thread heading....SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th.

So, what kind of feast would we like......sherpa's sounding awfully fancy........

And, since I'm the list lady, here goes:

KBeck
wharper (shall I assume since you're the thread-starter?)
howarde/michelle
SmileMon
Matteo
joystershell
SFLDiver
divesherpa
and................................

KBeck:
So, then we've agreed on dates...May 20th. Howarde, do we have confirmation to utilize the pad?

Any mods wandering through want to change the thread heading....SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th.

So, what kind of feast would we like......sherpa's sounding awfully fancy........

And, since I'm the list lady, here goes:

KBeck
wharper (shall I assume since you're the thread-starter?)
howarde/michelle
SmileMon
Matteo
joystershell
SFLDiver
divesherpa
and................................

We have to reserve the BBQ area for parties... We'll check with the assn. and see if we're good for then. With the large # of snowbirds in our building, I don't think we'll have a problem :wink:

Hey Krista, I saw how the thread took off, I was hoping I was still going to be included in the get together. I dont want to brag but I am a hell of a good cook, so if there are any special requests just say so.

Sounds good to me! That weekend is good!
(an FYI...June 12 is another day for a Conch party.. it ist he reef clean up!!!)
Hermit Crab and I will be there!
Howard, if it is at your place, then we can dive there also, right? As alway$, I prefer a beach dive over a boat....

This wandering MOD changed the title and moved it to the Trips forum.

Scuba_Jenny:
Sounds good to me! That weekend is good!
(an FYI...June 12 is another day for a Conch party.. it ist he reef clean up!!!)
Hermit Crab and I will be there!
Howard, if it is at your place, then we can dive there also, right? As alway$, I prefer a beach dive over a boat....
Yeah... If it's at our place, it's beach diving, and bbq... If we get clearance... I will call the office tomorrow.

Many thanks, Jenny.

I'd say some AM-ish beach diving, then a lazy cook-out/BS session/rum-tote drinking (where on earth has the creator of said rum tote disappeared to these days....hmmmmm) sounds like a good plan.........

wharper, threads have that tendency here.....sometimes you find that you have to get specific and sometimes a party is born, and sometimes you're just diving alone (per se). I hope you're a good cook, cuz the only thing I'm good at in the kitchen is mixing drinks and making a mess (just ask Padipro....... :D)

joystershell, any chance you can rearrange, or bring some of those Venice buddies over this way to join?

I hope I can make it, I'm scheduled to go out on a work cruise from Savannah-May1-15. Sometimes these things drag out longer than they're supposed to.

Krista, you are good at making salsa also!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom