SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
joystershell, any chance you can rearrange, or bring some of those Venice buddies over this way to join?

I wish I could, believe me. I'm the Woman In Charge of two dive trips to Venice for my local dive club. I already double booked the July weekend. I'm shirking my WIC duties to join the Keys invasion. So I can't bail on the May trip as well, they might keel haul me. So, lets just start planning a follow up party. Otherwise, I'll see you all in the Keys (I hope!)

Add me to the list! I'll try to bring my shy hubby along as well. It is time he met the Conchs officially!

*warning, this may cause some to fall out of their chairs in disbelief * Count me in!!! Im long over due to dive with my Conch buddies... Can I crash on someone’s couch or floor (all relevant to how much Ive had to drink)

Well, Krista any requests on something you want cooked? I can do just about anything so it is your call.

Hey Howard, thanks for taking care of the location, I know everyone appreciates the hospitality, as do I.

Vickie, you know I have a floor and a couple couches available. You might want to bring the kids too! (hows that for an offer???)

I'm calling soon... I doubt it's a problem.

Will - you're more than welcome to cook :D

We should be able to help out a couple of out of town conchers who may possibly consume too much rum... We have 1 pull out couch, a regular couch, and an aero-bed.

It would be nice to make this one. I'll have to see if I can go. The next weekend I am off to Virginia for 2 weeks.

Put me down for the usual batch of sugar-bomb choc.chip brownies
and possibly a bunch of jello shots.

Noooooooooooo I can't make May 20th! But it has been forever since the conchs got together. Wish I could be there! Who's going to be introduced to the liquor tote this time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom