So I hear there's a Dr. Pepper truck @ Lake Whitney...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psiborg1812

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody know where it is in the lake? Why it's there, depths, viz, stuff like that?

Thanks in advance!

Over at Soldier's Bluff....never seen it personally....go over there, find it and tell us about it....your mission, should you choose to accept it......:wink:

Stay away from the Dr. Pepper truck!!.. It's mine! I put it there so I would have something to drink while diving. It also happens to be the secret entrance to my secret lair, thus I can not disclose it's location and depth.

Find it and then you will have something to go with your coke you found at Stillhouse.
Have you opened it yet?

Stay away from the Dr. Pepper truck!!.. It's mine! I put it there so I would have something to drink while diving. It also happens to be the secret entrance to my secret lair, thus I can not disclose it's location and depth.
Not even a depth? Pleeeeeeeeeese :D

Seriously, just gimme a depth and I'll cruise around till i find it, come on, man, all i wanna do is take a video of it and maybe steal a hubcap!

Find it and then you will have something to go with your coke you found at Stillhouse.
Have you opened it yet?
Hahaha, nope it's sitting in my fridge. I'm saving it for a special occasion. What the occasion is i don't know yet, but i'll tell you how it tastes!

Ok, after reading old posts, there are tunnels adn overhangs in Whitney, what part of the lake are thse near? are they by Soldiers Bluff, or by the "dive area" at Loafer's Bend?

Ok, after reading old posts, there are tunnels adn overhangs in Whitney, what part of the lake are thse near? are they by Soldiers Bluff, or by the "dive area" at Loafer's Bend?

Some fairly serious rock overhangs are located under the parking area side near the old scuba shop...Loafer's Bend. Though having explored them before its not worth my time to go back to that lake as for the serious methan gas odor, least all the times I have been there and other diver have reported the same odor. :coffee: Your call on that.

psiborg1812 your next POST is number 100........here is the chance!

Sounds like someone's been drinking a bit too much DP. :wink:

psiborg1812 your next POST is number 100........here is the chance!

Aren't you supposed to do your 100th post nekkid?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom