Snowflake Moray Eel Attacks Diver on Paradise Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Green Moray's in West Palm area are usually over the average size, and every time I take my big video housing, they just get to close for comfort. I think it has to do with the ports on video and camera housings. They see them selves and go after the mirror image. But when the get over 4-5' long they get a little scary, lol. But they are still captivating to watch. I could spend a whole dive just watching them. Good video.

Great vid.It shows both the great beauty of interaction and the results of going too far.Like most animals Moray's can be gentle and playful.They can also be dangerous.I guess it's like the shark thing.Both beautiful and deadly at the same time.Hmmmm.....Diving is kind of like that too.

Yeah.....the shark thing! We don't want to go back there again!:eyebrow:

Here's the answer:confused:... they are not blind:no:, they just need thick glasses:crafty:
Would you like to donate to the fund to supply all Coz eels with glasses. I can send my paypal...

Would you like to donate to the fund to supply all Coz eels with glasses. I can send my paypal...

Now you know, at first I thought that it would be better to try and work a deal where I could do some diving to help ferry in any supplied glasses to those Coz eels, :dork2:, but on second sober thought,:confused: perhaps a donation of money instead of would be my best choice in this matter. I would like to keep all of my digits. Don, I think you have saved me :)....from myself..:eyebrow:

I do co-mingle funds with my Return To Coz funds, but it's simpler that way. I'm very honest of course; just ask me. :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom