snowballs in ... well, you know ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
Bob's a buddy... I was just jerkin' his chain while I can. :D

Uh huh ... UP's a master at chain jerkin' ... but at least he hasn't tried using me for a scooter yet ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

overexposed2X:
I'll see both your boobie prizes and raise you with mine! Three SB members in the same course? I fear the abyss will open up and swallow the whole lot of us. :D

Wow ... half a class of boobies ... :eyebrow:

This'll be fun ... I've read the book, can't wait to see the movie ... :wink:

... then again, maybe I can ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

roakey:
Do you consider Colorado/New Mexico striking distance?
Not really. I'm not into long distance driving and 12 hours is defintatly out of my range. I figure if I'm going to fly to a class I might as well go to Florida, or maybe Mexico. It is on my to do list, though with a baby on the way I may have missed my window for a while...

NWGratefulDiver:
Wow ... half a class of boobies ... :eyebrow:

This'll be fun ... I've read the book, can't wait to see the movie ... :wink:

... then again, maybe I can ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

My fear is that once I do see the video (of myself) I'll get out of the sport and take up lawn bowling or ice curling. Then whenever I get near water or other divers I'll run up and down the beach yelling SHARK!!!
This is going to be fun? Right???

Of course it'll be fun ... that's the whole point of diving, after all.

You newer guys have an advantage, in that you're not too set in your ways. Me ... I've got habits that are so ingrained it'll take an exorcist to rid me of 'em ... wonder if there's any priests in the class ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

roakey:
Do you consider Colorado/New Mexico striking distance?

Roak
I SURE would! Got something in the works Roakey?

Domine, Spiritu et Spiritu Sancti . . .

NWGratefulDiver:
OK ... so where'd they stash the Kool-Aid ... :D

I once told MHK that if hell ever froze over and I decided to take a DIR-F class, I'd like to take it from him.

Well, hell froze over ... but Brandon gets the boobie prize (me for a student) ... :11:

Got a call from a fellow ScubaBoarder last night about a cancellation in this week-end's class and decided to go for it. Really lookin' forward to being on the learning side of a class for a change.

This should be fun ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,

That is awesome news, I'm glad hell had the snow storm ;-)

I suspect strongly that you'll enjoy the class greatly. Brandon is a first rate instructor, he's an awesome guy and I'm confident you'll walk away at the end of the weekend with a better understanding of WHY we do things the way we do them. I also make a point of saying to my students that the HOW's are fairly easy to come back via the internet and other sources, whereas I think the WHY's get lost in the cyber debates, so make a point of asking Brando WHY..

Please post a trip report afterwards, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts and I'll be sure to call Brando today and tell him to watch out for the Ferry ;-). I have a class in Dallas this weekend or I'd have joined Brando..

Thanks

Thanks Michael ... hope to catch up with ya next time. I'm thinking to do Rec Triox once I get my doubles squared away.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Of course it'll be fun ... that's the whole point of diving, after all.

You newer guys have an advantage, in that you're not too set in your ways. Me ... I've got habits that are so ingrained it'll take an exorcist to rid me of 'em ... wonder if there's any priests in the class ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Bob,
It sounds like Pug has already started on exorcizing your diving demons. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom