snowballs in ... well, you know ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, guys !
How does one go about locating one of the DIR classes/seminars?
I live in the greater Atlanta area and would think that this area would be of interest to the DIRF guys, given the size of the market.

Thanx . . .
Dennis

The Kracken:
Hey, guys !
How does one go about locating one of the DIR classes/seminars?
I live in the greater Atlanta area and would think that this area would be of interest to the DIRF guys, given the size of the market.

Thanx . . .
Dennis
Go to the www.gue.com site and look at their calendar. If you don't see a class there, email one of the instuctors and see if they'd be interested. There are many that travel to teach classes. MHK, Brandon, and others would be happy to teach if someone is willing to put the class together.

James Goddard:
I figure if I'm going to fly to a class I might as well go to Florida, or maybe Mexico.
Danny Riordan at DIR Mexico is a great choice. Very good instructor with an excellent teaching style and demeanor. His classroom kicks ass too. You'll see it if and when you get there.

Hell froze over :06:

You know what that means ......

The Lions are gonna win the Superbowl :boings:

OK, that may not mean much to you guys in the pnw but it means a heck of a lot of us Michiganders.

Best wishes with your class, Brando really is a great instructor.

CanadianDiverGirl:
Just a horrible way to learn......
Danny is amazing....like a ghost in the water.
a ghost that 'fly walks' on the ceiling, and will swoop down & close your isolator without you ever knowing he was there

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom