snowballs in ... well, you know ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
OK ... so where'd they stash the Kool-Aid ... :D

I once told MHK that if hell ever froze over and I decided to take a DIR-F class, I'd like to take it from him.

Well, hell froze over ... but Brandon gets the boobie prize (me for a student) ... :11:

Got a call from a fellow ScubaBoarder last night about a cancellation in this week-end's class and decided to go for it. Really lookin' forward to being on the learning side of a class for a change.

This should be fun ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Bob... I think you should have tried to learn in all the classes you have taken... but at any rate I'm glad you are set to learn in this one.

:D

I think Bob means that he is usually the teacher.

Well ... yeah ... I certainly learned a lot in my Instructor classes. But it was more about learning how to teach than learning how to learn. Feel like my diving skills have kind've stagnated lately ... which explains the snowballs ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

brandon gets a double boobie prize... i'll be seeing you there on friday...

You guys will love Brando. I can't say enough good things about the guy.

lamont:
brandon gets a double boobie prize... i'll be seeing you there on friday...

I'll see both your boobie prizes and raise you with mine! Three SB members in the same course? I fear the abyss will open up and swallow the whole lot of us. :D

I'm still just waiting for any class within a couple hundred miles. To have the luxury of being picky about the instructor...

James Goddard:
I'm still just waiting for any class within a couple hundred miles. To have the luxury of being picky about the instructor...
Do you consider Colorado/New Mexico striking distance?

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom