"Small" Gear Bag Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was actually looking at this one. Oceanic At Pak 4 Roller Backpack 17.6604.07 I think I can squeeze BC, 1mm wetsuit and regs in there. Going to be tight, but it meets the airlines carry-on requirements.

Great bag. I took a full set of gear including a full 3mm and shorty, BC, booties, mask, fins on board aircraft to Bonaire. No problems. Also look at the Aeris Nomad, same exact bag but stamped Aeris instead of Oceanic. Lesurepro has the Aeris for $39.95. Aeris and Oceanic are the same company.
Coqui Diver

Thanks Coqui...you're right Leisure Pro has it $50 cheaper than Scuba.com. Dimensions are slightly larger than the Oceanic too.

hello Scuba frog
I go back and forth to Florida all the time i wanted a bag i can take basically just gear I bought a Akon 176 i fit in there my fins, bc, reg (they sell a seperate reg bag you will need), mask,and computer and you can take that on a plane as a carry on

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom