Slow loading and............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm updating the search index. It will slow the site down.

This has been going on for several weeks. Tonight I'm getting a warning that the java script is causing a slow down............even greater than usual, like it doesn't load at all. Stopping the java script, it loads, but still slowly.

What browser are you using?

Actually, we've had a marked improvement in our load speeds over the past few months, and currently I'm working on an even faster solution.

Our Alexa speed rating has also reflected that improvement in speed.

You should notice the site and search speed up quite a bit already, more tweaks to come :D

Very slow to respond this morning using Firefox on broadband. Often have to hit STOP and then try again for page to load.

Very slow to respond this morning using Firefox on broadband. Often have to hit STOP and then try again for page to load.
I've had that fail a couple times this morning. Stop and then no-go! Had a time out too.

Very slow for me and I occasionally get a 'Database Error' after a page times out.

Its been slow and occasional DB errors for me as well the past 10-12 hours. Both in IE7, 8 and Chrome..

Back
Top Bottom