Sleaze in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, until you've had a jalapeno y cucumber margarita at Wet Wendy's, you really haven't lived. :ijs:

On that one, I shall continue living vicariously through you... But, I have pretty much sampled every other one they have.. Best Rita's on the Island, by far..

/off topic

1. Dive more, argue less.

2. Time for an updated restaurant list.

3. Don't get refried beans and tortillas as a meal in any restaurant anywhere, especially in Mexico.

I'll be heading down to Cozumel for the first time, probably planning on going the time between April and May, or if things work out maybe June 32nd. Are there any good places for meals in town or should I stick to the AIs buffet?

On that one, I shall continue living vicariously through you... But, I have pretty much sampled every other one they have.. Best Rita's on the Island, by far..

/off topic
After all, Texas is known for having the BIGGEST chickens!

I'll be heading down to Cozumel for the first time, probably planning on going the time between April and May, or if things work out maybe June 32nd. Are there any good places for meals in town or should I stick to the AIs buffet?
Well, you'll miss the Orbitz $100 discount unless they extend it, but good time to be there still. Nice place. You can eat either way...

/off topic
I agree, but i did get a sample taste of the jalapeno margarita. Not my cup of tea for a margarita.

Back to Dave's original comment.

If your favorite DM/Instructor leaves your favorite shop, do you stay with the shop or do you go where they are now working?

Basic question is if the infrastructure outweighs the individual, or if the person is more important than the shop,boat,etc.

Assume that the services offered by both are similar , i.e. large or small boats, similar tanks, fruit or beach club for SI, etc.

Mike, I think your sarcasm is missed by many, including don. I think you should cancel your trip because they closed the Mcdonalds. Those Bastards!

:confined: Get out of the jar!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom