Sitech oval ring issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arkman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My dive buddy has a suit that has the oval ring system from sitech. I believe he uses the "standard" blue gloves from dive rite in Scuba. He has a heck of a time getting those little tabs to click in place every time we dive. Sometimes one glove sometimes the other, or sometimes both.

Anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to make this not a 20 min process?

I get they are not ideal but it's not in the cards to replace them at this point.

What is your time and lack of frustration worth?

ETA: sorry I don't have anything concrete to help

My dive buddy has a suit that has the oval ring system from sitech. I believe he uses the "standard" blue gloves from dive rite in Scuba. He has a heck of a time getting those little tabs to click in place every time we dive. Sometimes one glove sometimes the other, or sometimes both.

Anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to make this not a 20 min process?
the ovals suck, the only known / reliable solution is to replace them

Antaries work fine, usually. Does he have those red insert things in there to keep the lock path open?

I don't think he does. We'll have to check this out.

Thanks much!
It makes a difference, it also helps to make some index marks when they are clicked in so he can check alignment.

Back
Top Bottom