Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If everyone would like to add another unit for this event ans start filling it up let me know.
We need 6 to make it work for the cost:D

If everyone would like to add another unit for this event ans start filling it up let me know.
We need 6 to make it work for the cost:D

Hey Becky, add me to the list!

BTW, anybody heard from Laura? PM'd her a couple of times w/o answer, and no posts since March 10th.

Laura is full as with the other place. If you need another place someone needs to rent one. Time is getting near so this is something that needs to be done asap as the owners are planning their vacations.

Laura is full as with the other place. If you need another place someone needs to rent one. Time is getting near so this is something that needs to be done asap as the owners are planning their vacations.

Looks like we have 3 people, is anyone else interested?

I'm coming up from CR for a little R and R when things slow down. Any boat spaces left?

No way!!!! That rocks.:thumbs-up I was just getting ready to reply to your pm. Yes there is space on the boat.

As for rooms (and this is a note to all interested); I know there are three so far keen on going in on another room - PVD would make four. That said, someone will have to step-up, get with Becky/SpearGirl and reserve that room! Afterwhich, typically the room cost is split by however many people in the unit and fees are paid to whomever does the actual renting from Becky. For instance; whoever is staying in Laura's unit will be paying Laura since she will have already paid Becky. :)

Catra; Hubby may be land-locked but we still like him :winky:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom