Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It takes a REAL man to wear a Hello Kitty wetsuit!!!

For the record, I'd pick Tugboat's for dinner (African snook, YUM!) and Pilot House if you are looking for the bar scene.

Carmen and I won't be down until Saturday night for the dock par-tay!!!

For the record, I'd pick Tugboat's for dinner (African snook, YUM!) and Pilot House if you are looking for the bar scene.

There will be no record of the events that take place in the Keys. I don't think anyone wants that evidence held against them. We are all friends, ya know :cool2:

Thinly veiled kitty jokes... I get it..... :mooner:

That's hilarious - I wish I could take the credit. I hope they don't get pissed when you start collecting the donations.

Thinly veiled kitty jokes... I get it..... :mooner:

3344264131_0eb9e1f252.jpg

:rofl3: Tim, who?? why?? WHEN? where was I?? lollll

It takes a REAL man to wear a Hello Kitty wetsuit!!!

Carmen and I won't be down until Saturday night for the dock par-tay!!!

WWoooohooo! and there better be some chicken wings left. :no: Just saying...

There will be no record of the events that take place in the Keys. I don't think anyone wants that evidence held against them. We are all friends, ya know :cool2:

Amen! Friends... having fun :D

The Friday evening BBQ at Horizon Divers as part of the Rec-2-Tek week referenced in this thread would be the perfect kickoff for the Sinko weekend.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...orida/275665-rec-2-tek-week-florida-keys.html

"Horizon Divers at Mile Marker 100 will be hosting a BBQ at their dive shop. Not only will their be food, but we will also have a raffle and award prizes. John Chatterton and Richie Kohler will be on hand as well. Look forward seeing everyone there."

"This event will ask for donation to cover cost of the food. If you plan to attend we would ask that you contribute to the kitty."

Be sure to sign up at the link provided in Gary's thread if you can make it. Hope to see you there.

- Dave.

Here's the link to sign-up for the Rec-2-tec events but there's not a sign-up for the BBQ on Friday night. Island SunSplash - Reservations
This sounds like THE plan with Richie Kohler and John Chatterton there :)

On Saturday, Gary has promised to make his famously mediocre wings and afterward, I'm hoping this band will be playing somewhere in the Upper Keys: MySpace.com - the Regs rock - 29 - Male - KEY LARGO, FLORIDA - www.myspace.com/regsrockthekeys (I'm still young enough to enjoy the bar scene :wink: )

Here's the link to sign-up for the Rec-2-tec events but there's not a sign-up for the BBQ on Friday night. Island SunSplash - Reservations
This sounds like THE plan with Richie Kohler and John Chatterton there :)

I didn't see it at first either but there is a reservation link, Island SunSplash - Reservations, for the BBQ.

You'll have to create an account but it's a $0 cost reservation. I'm sure they'll appreciate an idea on the number of attendees for the food planning.

I wish I had to beg like normal men:rofl3: I just saw the post and thought it would be cheaper and I have spoken to some really nice people so I figured what the heck might as well ask and behold I got a bed man you SBer's are really friendly.If anyone wants to meet up friday pm me and I can give you my contact info

So Ken did you book here or sneak it with Solensdotter? Hopefully with Solensdotter. She's at Kawama which puts Ocean Pointe to utter shame. Once I found Kawama's there was no going back, ever, to OP :no:

Solensdotter, there are two places just around the bend from Kawama's where everyone could meet-up and hang-out on Friday. TugBoat Annies Garden of Eatin' and The Pilot House (thanks Debby ;-)).

Thinking sneakin' down if I can find a spot to flop at night. Have air mattress, will travel! Also have the "big silver bus" if anyone on the FL west coast wants to car pool.

Would just like to add my name to the attending list. Just booked my hotel, and looking forward to this. Miss D or the OP, you can add Chugger and KarenCRNA to the list. Chugger is doing the wrecks and my girl Karen will be looking for a dive buddy for the reefs. I know you awesome SB'ers will help her out. She is a new diver, and is really stoked about this trip. I'll be diving Sunday with her, but I can't go down to the Keys and miss out on the Spiegel Grove and the Duane once again.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom