Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an idea, now granted i don't have many ,and there usually not that good but cant the moderators or staff come up with a members only area where you would need to be single and at the very least supply some info like location, age ,type of diver I.E. OW AOW and maybe a picture it would also have to be age appropriate you would have to sign in and it would work like a board within Scubaboard for the single dive looking for a relationship the question i guess is it that possible and would everyone be interested ? :popcorn:

Damn, then why haven't I seen them?

BTW, thanks for the photo from this past weekend! I love it!
You're welcome. I took it with no zoom and wide angle lens installed... without the "frame", you can see the edges of the lens... :14:

I have an idea, now granted i don't have many ,and there usually not that good but cant the moderators or staff come up with a members only area where you would need to be single and at the very least supply some info like location, age ,type of diver I.E. OW AOW and maybe a picture it would also have to be age appropriate you would have to sign in and it would work like a board within Scubaboard for the single dive looking for a relationship the question i guess is it that possible and would everyone be interested ? :popcorn:
Answered by Debby... It is up to each individual to fill in their profile information found on the User Control Panel as well as opting into the Single Diver forums...

Gatorchick...
As you can see, there are a number of us single folk out here diving in the Conch Republic... As stated earlier, come to one of the ScubaBoard functions and you will meet fellow diving advocates...

Now... there are large and small groups of people here who enjoy diving together. We are mixed as singles, couples and families... All with a common theme... we enjoy diving and being with fellow divers...

I've found the "Single Divers" area here to be very large in people from around the world... But, to find local single divers, you need to get involved with some of the local dive trips in the

Trips and Local Marketplace... Florida

and...

Florida Dive Clubs and Groups

Be sure to check the

Calendar

To find local trips available to you... also...

When you want to make a dive, be sure to post it in the "Trips and Local..." area! You will be surprised at how many people are willing to dive with you (many of them single)... Kimmy (Divergirl4U) and Tracy (Missdirected) are very active in setting up local dives for everyone to join in (both are single women... except Tracy has been dating a single diver she found here on the board... his name is Nancy... :rofl3: and he hails from the frozen New England states)...

Join in these events and you are sure to meet people you want to dive with again!

You also need to determine your comfort level... Sometimes, we will get a group of divers together in a single hotel (or condo) room. If you are willing to use an air matress, you might very well have 4-8 people sharing your room... Great friendships have been established in those situations... (Right Debby and Kimmy?)

The key to it all is have fun with the group first... everything else falls into place after that.

I slept with you last year (and five other guys.... :11:)

We are demented! :rofl3:

Some slept, someone SNORED :trainwreck: :bigun2:,
and I couldn't find enough earplugs!: :11: :D

Some slept, someone SNORED :trainwreck: :bigun2:,
and I couldn't find enough earplugs!: :11: :D

And some just hung out on the balcony :rofl3::rofl2:

GC, CT has the recipe though. You have to just go and hang out and make friends.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom