Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh my .... I guess I have slept around as well.

And stop talking about my snoring :wink:

Hey Joanne I am also a single stright female looking for dive buddies. I am in SW FL. have actually gone solo to the keys just to get in the pool! I also like to go away 1 or 2 times a year to the carribean. Give me a shout if interested. Diane

Intresting thread...... good luck with finding your " partner "

Only thing I can say is, being married myself, and having a wife that dives only a few times a year being compared to myself in which I average about 80 dives a year, I spend alot of time
on the weekends " by myself ".

I would say if diving is really a part of your life, it would be nice to share the same intrest with somone, so you don't find yourself away from your partner as much.

In the winter, I tend to do alot more things that are non diving related to spend time with her,and in the summer months I'm away alot without her diving. She goes on some of the trips, but most of the time, I'm away diving with friends.

We been together for 10 years, so it's been working, and there has to be alot of trust, but when she does come on the trips, it's always alot more fun having your spouse, or partner around.

You'll just have to balance it out... good luck

Put me on that list of single straight female divers trying to find a partner who loves diving :)

Patience. That is all I can say is a lot of patience. :)

jenny, i think jean means 'single white caving female'!

based on the thread about first date horror stories, i want to go out with da aquamaster & have him make origami frogs for jameson! i promise not to have the family plan the wedding on date 3 while watching nascar. mainly 'cause i ain't getting married again - some of the family certainly *does* watch nascar... not me, though. only thing i watch on espn is poker.

met my BF in a Dive-o-Rama party a year ago, when both of us weren't looking. i guess, there is also something to be said about just enjoying social events (be it diving related or not) rather than consciously looking for candidates at parties/gathering.

its always nice to see these kinds of threads, being a straight single male diver...lol

Heck with the amounts of people seemingly looking to meet people from here, we should just make a meet for the people in the area... hmm maybe something like http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...anuary-25th-mandatory-greater-tampa-area.html

hmm maybe I need to see how make links a tad shorter...nah that would take too much time. Anyway, hey have a great day everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom