Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I am really lucky!!! My guy never complains about my diving, in fact he helped me buy all new gear in 2007. He's really happy to grill the lobsters. And I don't dive 24 hours a day, so there's plenty of time to hang together.

For me, if I excluded non-divers the pickings would be too slim. And I have three failed marriages to certified divers to prove that the couple who dives together doesn't necessarily stay together!

Would it be nice if Jay dove? Sure, but it's great that he is such a good guy and that he gives me the freedom to dive when I want and who I want to dive with. I guess he's just a really rare one!

I guess I am really lucky!!! My guy never complains about my diving, in fact he helped me buy all new gear in 2007. He's really happy to grill the lobsters. And I don't dive 24 hours a day, so there's plenty of time to hang together.

For me, if I excluded non-divers the pickings would be too slim. And I have three failed marriages to certified divers to prove that the couple who dives together doesn't necessarily stay together!

Would it be nice if Jay dove? Sure, but it's great that he is such a good guy and that he gives me the freedom to dive when I want and who I want to dive with. I guess he's just a really rare one!
Yeah, you're an easy one to get along with, Debby... I've slept with ya... no problems there... :D :eyebrow:

Hee hee, and how kinky was that, I slept with you AND your son! :rofl3:

Hee hee, and how kinky was that, I slept with you AND your son! :rofl3:
Yeah, and Kimmy was in the other room with everyone else... What bunch we singles are! :popcorn:

... Let's see... my girlfriend slept with Walter, I've slept with the entire C.S. Crew.... Heck! Even I've slept with Walter... :rofl3:

... But, yes... you are the first to sleep with my son and me at the same time... :popcorn:

Geez, I forgot how much fun I have with the ScubaBoard crew...I sure do miss youze guys...great dive buddies, good bs-ers, lots of fun and laughs and memories. I simply can't handle cold water diving and May, when I usually venture back into the sea, is soooo far off!!

Can't wait for the INVASION!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom