Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm actually thinking I'd really like to see what all of you are talking about, but with someone who knows the dive site. I may try to make it if I don't end up with an overtime shift Sunday morning.

I'd be coming up from about Pompano Beach in the truck (which has a fine coating of plaster dust all through it at the moment - you may have gray hair by the time we get there, but that wouldn't be due to my driving) if someone wants to hitch a ride.

Last edited:
Many of us know the dive site extremely well, so you'll be in good hands as far as the touring goes. I live in Jupiter, but it would be cool if others in your area want to carpool with you to save on gas and have extra social time with each other.

Sunday sounds great! Anybody from Hollywood/Dania want to ride up with me?

I would so love to go, but really shouldn't. If I can figure out a way to run up there and back so I can be here for my other commitments, there is a slight possibility.
Got the Church fair this weekend. Saturday alone I am taking Charlie to CB Smith water park, work at the fair a little, go to Tradewinds for the 5K which starts at 6:30 (oops, looks like I won't be working the fair on Saturday after reviewing the schedule), then going back to the fair to work till close. Go to midnight mass and sleep in, ready to work the fair on Sunday.
Oh, and I almost forgot.. Sunday night is a bike ride through the lights at Tradewinds... you wanna go Debby? It is strictly a fun ride, cost is $5/bike plus park admission.

Hey Jenny, thanks! I have a commitment Sunday night. We did the bike ride with the lights last year and it is a BLAST!!! Have fun!!!

So, would anyone like to meet for lunch after the bridge dive? What is near there or south of there or not VERY far north of there, where crusty folks can enjoy a meal post-dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom