Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll help with that cleanup!!!! :d

Let me ask you this .... how does one go about finding a place that needs a good clean up?

Last edited:
We all know Ginnie Springs always needs a clean up, but that is to far north.

All suggestion welcome :)

BHB is in serious need of a good cleanup. However, I would suggest that those that do offer to clean up are very cognizant of the critters homes. There is a lot of debris that has become a home for a critter. Still, there is enough "newer" stuff that can be removed. We couuld easily fill a couple garbage cans with just bottles from the north side of the east span!
Also, every year SB has been a part of the reef clean up that takes place in early June. We have done this for about 5 years now. We have always done Pompano Pier. I would love to keep it the same place as the cleanup is also a very cool dive!

Let me ask you this .... how does one go about finding a place that need a good clean up?
How about we start with my house? :rofl3:

Hey, free air to all who clean my house! Free parking too!!! :wink:

Kim, honestly, there has been so much awareness over the years, thanks to groups like Ocean Watch, that I see very little trash on the reefs compared to years ago. My motto is "every dive is Reef Sweep" and I carry a mesh bag in my pocket to bring back trash in.

Kim, honestly, there has been so much awareness over the years, thanks to groups like Ocean Watch, that I see very little trash on the reefs compared to years ago. My motto is "every dive is Reef Sweep" and I carry a mesh bag in my pocket to bring back trash in.

That is what I was thinking, all the places I have dove since I moved over here are nice and clean. I also pick up trash when I see it, last dive I retrieved a metal wire for fishing (whatever they are called) and a mustard wrapper. :wink:

Jenny I hope to get up to BHB this Saturday, it will be my first dive on the bridge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom