Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becka, you know what they say!

:worthless:

I know but I can PM you. I even dumped my pride for the first time and called him. I was so nervous I thought I would have to pull over my car and throw up. Was heaving in my car worth it? I don't know, probably not. If not that's the first and last time I ever do that.
You know me I can talk to anyone in a crowd but one on one forget it.

OMG you were so brave!!! I don't think I could do that!!! :shocked2:

OMG you were so brave!!! I don't think I could do that!!! :shocked2:

Brave no!!! Maybe stupid on my part but I thought well if we talk about diving in the Keys it wouldn't be so.... you know strange.

I sent you a PM. Lets talk private for the rest.:wink:

Got it and responded.
03.gif

I for one am in no hurry to meet someone, I just realized I have not been "single" since 1990 or 1991 and I have NO idea what the "rules" are!!! Becka, how about I learn from your experience as a new single? :blinking:

Got it and responded.
03.gif

I for one am in no hurry to meet someone, I just realized I have not been "single" since 1990 or 1991 and I have NO idea what the "rules" are!!! Becka, how about I learn from your experience as a new single? :blinking:

EXPERIENCE:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:
I can show you the art of heaving in a car, palms sweating, breathing uncontrolled.:rofl3:
Maybe as we both venture out we can share our stories so we both don't make the same mistakes :blinking:

The men out there have no idea what we women go through :shakehead:

But the story was just getting good lol :wink: You girls are funny, but I must say I think dating sucks as well.

...I am headed to Key Largo with dive club, we are taking marine mammal rescue training...
This is great to see civilians helping out wayward, stranded Marines. Today is also the 233rd annivesary of the organization of the Marine Corps, so Happy Birthday, jarheads!

OBG you can post all you like on the subject, The Pub is meant for these type conversations :wink:

Watch this .....

RUM!!!!!

Jenny anything on a clean up? :wink:

Somebody mention rum?? :D

.. Little slow, but better late than never!
(Kim, this isn't in the pub, btw)

Bleh, I could rant all day about this, but I'd look like a tard :p
I say, rules are for suckers, and just do what you know is right.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom