Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I like your signature even more:

Who wrote that?

Me, I'm a slow learner, over 20 years on NOAA blue water boats.

This is such a fun thread!!!

So here I am home alone on my first single Friday night, had too many things going on tonight to have any fun: packed up office for last day at old job and picked up stuff on loading dock about 6:30 p.m., picked up sick kitty from rescue lady at PetSmart who I do rescue with, ran into friend I met on my second day living in Florida (early September 1981 for those who care) at PetSmart and talked for an hour in PS parking lot, came home to puppy who pooped because I spent an hour in the parking lot yakking, cleaned up pup poop, had to feed the whole menagerie, now it's time for foster kitty to have his meds and rescue kitty to have his meds, oh boy, this single life is exhausting. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Oh and on the anti-gay amendment: I happen to have lots of gay friends and I think that they should suffer through bad marriages just like we straight people do. :rofl3: but I really voted AGAINST it because the government needs to stay OUT of our bedrooms.

Last edited:
First off, this aspect of the discussion needs to be moved to the Pub.

Second off, it had NOTHING to do with gay peoples' bedroom fun and EVERYTHING to do with taking away their rights to be a couple. When I say "stay out of our bedrooms" what I mean is "stop legislating who we can be married to as long as we are consenting adults."

See ya in the pub. This is not appropriate for this forum.

Debby it sounds like you had a productive evening. If you are free tomorrow join us at Hibiscus at 10 am :wink:

Kim, you are so sweet, but I am headed to Key Largo with dive club, we are taking marine mammal rescue training or some such thing tomorrow. Becka, if you peek in here, I would have loved to see you but I'm in class all day and carpooling with club members so I won't have any free time down there.

Maybe some cute single old farts will be free to dive on Tuesday when I'm off for Veteran's Day. And if you voted NO for Amendment 2 you can buddy with me. :) If you are a veteran you can buddy with me AND I'll carry the flag!!!

I am off Tuesday as well .... Darn hurricane should be sending us waves by then, don't you think?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom