Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim, you're full of ****.

Cute & Single -> Yes -> Wanna go out?

You can find the rest out on a date, it ain't gonna kill ya.

Pre-being picked up

1. How is the smile/eye contact? If it did not give me tingles ?. move on.
2. How is the sense of humor? If none detected move on.
3. How is the intelligence level? I can deal with medium to high intelligence as long as I have #1 & #2
4. Does he dive? No, how are #1, #2, and #3
5. How is the sex drive? If it takes a pill to make it work please move on.
6. Married? Yes, move on

I still don't get the ratio size of their boobs divided by the size of their butt.

Should it not be W/H

Tim, you're full of ****.

Existing statutes in Florida

Two existing Florida statutes prohibit same-sex marriage:

* Florida Statute 741.212(1) defines marriage as the legal union between one man and one woman and provides that the term "spouse" applies only to a member of such union (FL. Stat. 741.212(1),(3)).
* Florida also adopted a Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) in 1997 which was codified as Florida Statute 741.212.

Judicial language

The amendment as written includes a clause prohibiting judges from overturning the law. This is a response to what happened in Massachusetts, where a judge overturned that state's law banning same-sex marriage.[1]

Last edited:
Hmmm same sex huh :wink: lol Haven't we discussed this before Tim?

runs for cover ..............

The entire amendment is a vague club that will be used by conservative activist judges to beat down people who don't fit into the archetypal definition of marriage.

It was passed through fear mongering by unnecessary distractive verbiage to entice the homophobic, knuckle-dragging, 3rd wife beating inbreeds out to vote to protect "the sanctity of marriage".

Regardless, it passed and nothing can be done about it now, so I will try to refrain from posting about it anymore.

OBG you can post all you like on the subject, The Pub is meant for these type conversations :wink:

Watch this .....

RUM!!!!!

Jenny anything on a clean up? :wink:

1) does she want to have sex-good
2) does she want to have sex with me-better
3) is she crazy-not good
4) does she feel the evening isn't over until the cops show up-worse

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom