Silent World Diving - Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ramblinpaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any feedback on using Silent World Diving in Key Largo? Just trying to make a decision on who to use for a Key Largo visit.

Thanks!

We used them in January. Great company and great packages. We did the Spiegel and Duanne one day which were great. If you do a search for them you can find other positive reviews on here. Small boats and good staff.

Miranda

This won't answer you question as I've not dove with them , but I give Horizon Divers five stars.

ramblinpaul:
Does anyone have any feedback on using Silent World Diving in Key Largo? Just trying to make a decision on who to use for a Key Largo visit.

Thanks!

i went to key largo last summer and dove with Florida Keys Diver Center on Tavienier (sp?). Did the spiegel grove, Duane, and a few reefs. I thought they had a great operation. I chose to dive with a guide on the grove and i was definaly happy i did. The only thin i didnt like was that the guide had a group of 3 to 4 and i was the only one nitrox certified so i had to cut my dive short since the others were on air. Next time ill pay to have a personal guide. I think its worth the money on this wreck.

Thanks for the quick responses.

I took cinder4320's suggestion and searched Scubaboard and found other positive feedback on Silent Divers (and other dive ops in Key Largo).

Earlier, I searched Google and didn't find anything current, but for some reason didn't even think to search here.

It been years since I dove with them but when I did, I was quite happy with them. This board is deadly on bad ops.

silent world diving is great, so is horizon and tavernier. also good is ocean divers but often way more people on the boat. boats are spacious so no big deal, but bring a buddy along for the dive, so you dont end up in a group. def the first three are the top choice.

I would second Blue Water divers. Keylargobrent from the board is great. I did my AOW with them this past april and I had absolutely no complaints. The boat isn't crowded at all and the crew is very friendly.

bluewaterdiver.net or just shoot keylargobrent a pm on this board and I am sure he will be happy to help you.

-Aaron

LSDeep, No buddy to bring, as I have a "Scuba Widow". I'll be at the mercy of the dive op (as usual) on a dive buddy/group. It's always worked well for me in the past (Roatan, Playa/Cozumel, Panama, Galapagos), so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom