Silent World Diving - Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 more successful assents with Silent world this past weekend. The ocean was crowded but the captians did a good job, Each day we did opposite ends of the same reef, Carysfort and French (neither were crowded when we were there compared to other sites we could see). Worked out well in fact we were given over an hour on the second dive on day 2 due to the short boat ride between dives. Ms. underachiver saw her first OTNS (other than nurse shark) and got a little shakey. 2 different reef or blacktip sharks and our first look at an amoray lurking under the boat as we returned. But we will return.
Thanks again to Pat, Chris, Allisyn and the Captian's and crew.
Cecil and Angie

Cecil, Angie and Lil Lucky 6363--

It's always a pleasure to have y'all on board!!

Let me know when you are coming back down and I'll bring extra starburst!!! :) After all, you are offical members of the "shark wrangling" team!!!

Pat

My girlfriend and i just dove with them on 5/12. It was a fantastic experience. The boat was small but friendly and the crew was great. They make a point of keeping the size of the charters reasonably small; less than 12-14, and they entertain suggestions for the days destinations as well. I would absolutely recommend them and hope use them again.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom