Show me your mount!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p277732394-4.jpg

p105818725-4.jpg

p402521309-4.jpg

p47258478-4.jpg

The mask mount is on the side now ... on a new mask lol. The transformers set up allows me to change it from mask to pole, forward view, back view, pole straight down but camera looking 'forward', etc; all the time avoiding the need to switch the gopro software orientation in its setup.

I have one of these being shipped to me as we speak:

iPole Mini - FastCap - Woodworking Tools

[video=youtube_share;a2fBUOoJiow]http://youtu.be/a2fBUOoJiow[/video]

That with the new dive housing and (when they release it) the new backscatter flip up red lens will be one heck of a diving combo.......!

My very first gopro underwater rig!! Using the Gopro HD hero 2 with the new gopro dive housing, and the sea gadget tray and handle!! Haven tested it yet but will be using it real soon!! cant wait! :D

IMG_2891.jpg

I cannibalized a dead amphibico housing for the grips and the loc line. The filter is from an old aquatica housing.
tray1.jpg

tray2.jpg

Interesting and creative recycling there :D, just wondering if that big gopro tightener at the bottom will be in the frame as the FOV is pretty wide. You can always tilt the camera back a little till its out of view but a smaller thumb screw may be a better choice if it is.

Just got the Light & Motion camera tray and one more sola 1200. I got a chance to use it for the first time yesterday up in Brockville on the Daryaw.
Daryaw on Vimeo

5vd7dd.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340755369.076969.jpg

This is my idea # 1 of 5 if I attach it to a tray (with or without lights). Without a tray would probably be best to mount underneath for better weight distribution. I will post some pics of other ideas when I have the time to construct them.

You guys who made your tray from Acrylic... Where are you finding 3/8 acrylic? I can only find big sheets of thin acrylic at the big box stores.

You guys who made your tray from Acrylic... Where are you finding 3/8 acrylic? I can only find big sheets of thin acrylic at the big box stores.

There is a plastics company here that makes signs and manufactures items out of acrylic. I just go there and buy their scraps and culls for a few dollars/pound. There has got to be a store like that around you. They don't have the good stuff at a regular box store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom