Should threadjacking be a crime?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
Dr. how does one get Spotted Dick? :11ztongue
Isn't that something they teach you about in health class? :11:

H2Andy:
it is, you know, properly termed a "crotch-strap rear d-ring"

you know

I have to post this photo. It shows a butt ring mounted spool..... Honest......... I was wearing a drysuit!!!!!!!!!!.

Unfortunately in this case it could be mistaken for something else. I have learned my lesson and now move such spools during photo shoots.

cancun mark:
I have to post this photo. It shows a butt ring mounted spool..... Honest......... I was wearing a drysuit!!!!!!!!!!.

Unfortunately in this case it could be mistaken for something else. I have learned my lesson and now move such spools during photo shoots.

:lol: I'm easily amused by simple humor

cancun mark:
I have to post this photo. It shows a butt ring mounted spool..... Honest......... I was wearing a drysuit!!!!!!!!!!.Unfortunately in this case it could be mistaken for something else. I have learned my lesson and now move such spools during photo shoots.

Yeah, it looks like a spotted dick, (here fishi,fishi!!)..
That butt ring looks big!!.. Did it hurt?(lol)

SueMermaid:
Isn't that something they teach you about in health class? :11:

Yeah, I was absent that day and my dog ate my book!! :crafty:

scbababe:
Yeah, it looks like a spotted dick, (here fishi,fishi!!)..
That butt ring looks big!!.. Did it hurt?(lol)

Since my last post I have been considering re-taking that photo, but with TWO spools similarly mounted. That would look REALLY impressive.

no wonder he wants us to belive it is a butt-ring mounted spool... it's so small and puny... and that's even
considering that everything looks bigger underwater

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
no wonder he wants us to belive it is a butt-ring mounted spool... it's so small and puny... and that's even
considering that everything looks bigger underwater

:eyebrow:

now do you wonder why I chose my signature as such???? hhhhmmmmmmmmm??????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom