Should threadjacking be a crime?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
And people cringe at my peircings...

If I clipped them to my nipple ring, would that be DIR? or would it be DIR only on the left?

cancun mark:
If I clipped them to my nipple ring, would that be DIR? or would it be DIR only on the left?

Thats a good question, one that I would almost recommend be posted to in the DIR section... however I wont recommend that since I'm not a DIR anything.. only a goofball in dive gear :D

Personally, I try not to put anything on the n-rings :wink:

SueMermaid:
Isn't that something they teach you about in health class? :11:

(I read this in the morning, during a teleconference at work and had to mute the phone for a while...)

All I can say is that I heard that it's very prevalent in South Florida. Be warned...

GrierHPharmD:
I'm going to hate myself for posting this, but I'll hate myself even more if I don't. Look what our friends at Heinz have marketed:
http://www.britstore.co.uk/itm00228.htm
Spotted D1ck - made with raisins in a suet (that is a substance made purely of fat) in a kind of long, fat shape (kind of like a swiss roll without the rolling). It works very well with custard (not gravy or whatever other perversion i have heard the word for, the yellow stuff for deserts) and has been around for many centuries - far longer than Herr Heinz and his 57 varieties of sauce have been on sale. Just thought i would clear that up.

As for "butt rings" alongside Mark and Andy i also had one of these inserted on my rear crotch........................strap, will have it in use in forthcoming training i am sure. :wink:

he lives!!!

H2Andy:
he lives!!!
Yes i got back safely from my trip on saturday - just didnt have access til i got back to work though!! Will try to catch up on what has been happening over the week whilst i was away.

Had a nice time in the middle of nowhere hamlet in the Catskill mountain range. We hiked about 40 miles over a few days, got in some kayaking and generally relaxed away from work!! Would have done more, but the stupid weather forecasters were constantly telling us it would rain during the day (and it didnt) so we didnt do as much on some of the days we were there - but all in all very fun - now back to the diving, need to have trips this weekend and every one beyond!! :wink:

Actually the weird thing about the spotted d1ck is that when cooked properly it looks like it is covered in a condom - then you add all the custard (use your imagination on that).....

Sorry no can do this saturday, really afternoons only free this weekend - unless you are all planning further outings off the shore after the reef clean-up?????? That might spark my interest - multiple days of diving (free in particular) do have priority in my life. :wink:

I'm soooo glad that you've covered your spotted dick...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom