Should the hunting forum be a closed/club forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Considering that this "sport" basically cut it's teeth on u/w hunting (check out the beginning issues of Skin Diver mag), I'll hold my own in any "discussion" about hunting.

I will respect the anti-hunters opinion as I line my Biller 48 up on my target!:wink:

Craig

I will respect the anti-hunters opinion as I line my Biller 48 up on my target!:wink:

Craig

Not me. I respect the opinion of a non-hunter as they have every right to not hunt. By definition an anti-hunter wants to stop me from hunting so we have a pretty big problem right from the start.

Not me. I respect the opinion of a non-hunter as they have every right to not hunt. By definition an anti-hunter wants to stop me from hunting so we have a pretty big problem right from the start.

I was being sarcastic. :wink:

Craig

I am still going to go down and "Shoot'em in the face!" regardless. I say keep it open for the children of PETA too. I like to here my opposite come up from my front insted of my flank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom